Saudi Arabia's oil price war is backfiring
What most people don't know and understand is that the basis for this oil is now WATER, delivered to the desert by SRM.
They call it Solar Radiation Management (SRM), as if anyone has allowed them to switch off and on the Sunlight! I call it Sunlight Robbery Menace.
They spray aerosol building fine dust particles into the upper Troposphere to bind water. The so called chemtrails are the visible signs of this method and HAARP radiation is used to trim and spread the material to build covering aerosol clouds.
The main trading product of the geoengineering mafia is water, but air sunlight & soil is also attacked! The aim of this mafia is nothing less than the occupation of the global water and carbon cycles!
All this business is illegal, breaking all known national and international civil and penal laws! It is endangering all life on Earth and cynically the mafia demands "adaptation" to the destruction!
The crime of Tropospheric Water Robbery is covered behind the Ponzi scheme of only human made CO2 based globalwarming & climatechange. The fraud machinery pretends to be caring for the environment, the polar bears or other cute animals. The whole environmentalism is a farce, a nest of Corporatism and Fascism!
We have already entered the World War III, which is mainly a war on Tropospheric Water Routes and its main weapon of mass destruction is Tropospheric Water Robbery. The fierce engagement of the Saudis, Qatar and Emirates against Libya, Syria, Iraq and Yemen, where only the Saudis have already spent more than 150 billion Dollars at the beginning of the war for weapons, is not for bringing democracy or changing an autocratic regime, else they would start with themselves.
With legacy pumping methods they could reach only about 20% of the resources. The remaining 80% are in the deep underground and need the usage of Hydraulic-Fracturing (Fracking), which requires huge amounts of water!
Now, in addition to Fracking of mineral fuel, this water is also used for extensive, intensive, automated huge Desert Farming Industry, which everyone can observe on satellite maps, e.g. of Google!
Getting control over the airspace of Syrian & Iraqi on the north and Yemeni in the South is existential need for them. Getting the control on Syrian and Iraqi soil would open the terrain for new pipeline projects to the European energy market.
Please look up to the sky of Syria, the active Tropospheric Solar Radiation and Water Management is not ignorable for educated eyes!
VIDEO: Civilians flee #Aleppo after heavy Russian bombing and recent government advances #Syria - @Mario_Greenly pic.twitter.com/ZtOT3EOyWf— Conflict News (@Conflicts) 4. Februar 2016
Water is delivered by flash rain and floods!
FORGET IRAN, IRAQ, UKRAINETHIS IS WHERE WWIII STARTS...
This video is explaining very well the misery of Federal Reserve Sysem! The other information is propaganda!
ISIS infiltrates into Europe, sets up secret base in the Balkans
http://aranews.net/2015/11/isis-infiltrates-into-europe-sets-up-secret-base-in-the-balkans/ Look at the following links to understand more!
Turkey gambled as member of a weird coalition about a fast defeat of Syria and building of oil and gas pipelines from Arabian Peninsula up to Europe. The victory should come within weeks, but Syria is resisting since 5 years and now with the help of its allies rolling back, beating and fighting all mercenaries.
Saudi Arabia’s economic time bomb
Saudi Arabia is paying a huge price for its war on shale oil
Saudi Arabia has a giant mess on its hands
This war on water & energy is lost for them, but losing it is like capitulation, because the Saudis, Emirati & Qatar may not survive a defeat and for the MuslimBrotherhood it will mean losing the ruling power of AKP of Erdogan!
The Game Just Changed: Russia Allies With Kurds to Push Turkey out of Syria
Nuland to Congress: We Spend $100 Mil a Year Trying to Destabilize Russia (Video)