Troposphere -- 0 km - 11 km
Tropopause -- 12 km - 20 km
Stratosphere -- 21 km - 49 km
Stratopause -- 55km - 55km
Mesosphere -- 56 km - 79 km
Mesopause -- 80 km - 85 km
Thermosphere -- 86 km - 489 km
Thermopause -- 490 km - 510 km
Exosphere -- 511 km - infinity
Concerning the ions the area of Mesosphere and Exosphere is also called Ionosphere.
All heights are for the Temperate Climate Zone!
Energized by sunlight and Earth's internal energy the near surface air is heated up, expands, rises upwards and cools without external interference. This movement is called "adiabatic cooling", the air cools by its own expansion.
Heated air can contain up to 4% humidity, which is equal to 100% relative humidity rate. The ability of air to carry humidity declines with lowering temperature. Cooling air begins to condensate the humidity at crossing 97% relative humidity rate and builds clouds and turns them to precipitation.
As visible above, 99% of Atmosphere consists of Nitrogen and Oxygen. Where is this assumed devil CO2? The heinous "monster" is hiding within the remaining 1%, but by reducing the 0.934% of Argon all trace gases get a share of only 0.066%.
So where is this dangerous Carbon Dioxide? Only 0.037% of Atmosphere is made of CO2. This is all CO2 blown out by animals, bacteria, sheep, cows, humans, insects, all fish, seals, whales in the oceans, the volcanic eruptions under the oceans and on land.
More about CO2 is to be found under FAQ about CO2 or within the PDF presentation "CO2_Molecule_of_Life" in the Download area.
How and from where come the condensation nuclei into the flight path of these airplanes?
Why do such airplanes produce long and stable ice clouds (cirrus clouds)?
Why have these ice clouds a grid structure over the whole ceiling, criss-cross to the normal flight routes?
Why are such persistent trails also called chemical trails or just Chemtrails!
|This aircraft is near by 9km heigt and produces no visible contrail.|